Jan 1, 2012

Start in the New Year

I'd like to welcome you to my blog. Recently, I've been starting to use makeup. I'm a bit behind the other girls, but better late than never. I was the kind of girl to think make up was just a waste of time to do. After being in university for a year and a half, I find myself looking at the other girls on campus. This was a whole different than in high school. Wearing makeup was a really common thing to see. There's more of a higher fashion sense here as well. I only started to regularly dress in girly clothes at the beginning of last year when I started working for Gilly Hicks. I worked in the stockroom as an Impact Team Member so I got to see the new season's clothes before the general public.

 I'm not skinny, but I'm not a plus sized girl. I'm stuck in the middle as a size 12. I don't have perfect skin, but I don't have bad breakouts. This blog is about finding my way through to achieve confidence in beauty. Beauty may be only skin deep, but it doesn't hurt to highlight what God gave us.

1 comment:

  1. I'm later than you on the uptake so don't worry, babe. It's good that we started cause I think it's a real confidence boost for both of us. I've been watching tutorials and they make life so much easier. AND with the new discovery of Forever21's plus size line, I think I'm gonna go so far broke expanding my closet!

    -Christina <3

    ReplyDelete