Jan 7, 2012

Partaaay~!

I had fun coming up with an outfit with the clothes I had in my closet (and on my chair, and on the floor). It's a late night party at a friend's house and I'm going to guess a lot of crazy stuff will be happening.

I wanted something casual, yet party-ish at the same time so I came up with this.
I don't have that exact cardigan, but the only difference is the sleeve length. the one I have is a 3/4 sleeve. It's from Gilly Hicks and was a redline (clearance). I love how pearly the buttons look on this. The tank is from Gilly Hicks as well. I like it because the layers can hide any bumps or lumps on your belly. The jeggings are from American Eagle Outfitters and was also on sale. These jeggings are so soft and they look like real jeans. After wearing these, I am spoiled. I try on other brands of jeggings and they feel all scratchy on your legs. AE jeggings are pretty expensive, but if you can get these on sale, they are a really good investment. Next are the peep toe heels I got from Sears. They're not too formal and not too casual. The last is a harmonica necklace I got at Forever 21. The picture doesn't show the exact one I have, but close enough. It's on a long chain so I can easily throw it on without the hassle of clasps.

No comments:

Post a Comment