Jan 2, 2012

My Face

I don't know many technical terms to describe my face, but I'll try my best.

I have your typical yellow toned, Asian Face with small eyes. My eyes aren't so small looking since I wear glasses all the time. I have a combination of oily and dry skin with moderate acne. Occasionally I get a couple cystic breakouts that put me in a bad mood.

My eyelashes are actually a bit longer than most Asians, but still not full. I haven't tried mascara in fear of it smudging on my glasses. I haven't done anything to my eyebrows so they're still baby hair soft. I felt my older cousin's eyebrow and they're really stiff from shaping/plucking. I'm still trying to find the perfect eyebrow shape for me. I have monolids so wearing eyeliner can be a pain with all the smudging since I have yet to purchase an eye primer. I also have watery eyes that make my eyeliner run a little. It's hard to put eyeliner on my left eye since it twitches and my eyelashes get in the way. I tried the tip of looking down at my nose to apply it, but I realized that my vision is so bad I can't see what I'm doing.

I'll have my opinions of the N.Y.C. (New York Color) products I bought and tried out in my next post. I will mostly use drugstore products, but from time to time I splurge for something that's really good.

1 comment:

  1. You have monolids? I've never actually looked that closely at your eyes to notice. I feel like that would make it easier to put on eyeliner cause I have the double lids and it's ridiculous for me to lift it, put it on, and then watch it go smear happy all over my eyelids. For now, I will not be doing eyeliner in public until I can get it down pat ):

    -Christina <3

    ReplyDelete